Friday, May 13, 2011

I Hate Milk

My childhood milk cups.
Cute... and yet I still wouldn't drink my milk.
I used to say drinking milk put "sweaters on my teeth". Blah.

Enough complaining. Here is the good news:
We are going on a big shopping trip this weekend. Having a silly shop like ours is fun, but a bit of a gamble when trying to find great things. We get a phone call from someone who is drowning in stuff, we hop in the truck with our gloves and a cup of Cole Coffee, and we drive the distance, hoping for the best. I think we might have a nice pile of treasure for you to dig through next week. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

The Vintique Object said...

I am using all of my free to paint my kitchen, but if you say that you'll have a good pile of stuff to dig through, well, I might have to take a break from painting! Cole Coffee...mmmm.
Cute milk mugs!