Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oakland: Crimson Horticultural Rarities

I stumbled upon a small and precious jewel in our nearby Temescal neighborhood last Sunday. If you haven't already been there, take a look at Crimson. Owned and operated by Allison Futeral and Laura Lambert, this little shop is amazing. 
 
Filled with potted arrangements in one of a kind vintage vessels, precious bits from local artisans, and a nice selection of plants -succulents and tropical. The menu board said they offer special occasion floral projects too. I was there for a really long time. Gorgeous.
Crimson Horticultural Rarities, 470A 49th St. Oakland, CA (between Clarke St & Telegraph Ave, in the Temescal Alley behind Pizzaiolo & Dona Tomas).

3 comments:

The Vintique Object said...

Thanks for the tip! I had no idea either. I'll have to go check it out...

MPSharn said...

Hi Camille- Make sure you see the Temescal Alley Barbershop (beautiful) http://temescalalleybarbershop.tumblr.com ,and visit the great collection of mini stores back there. I got 2 necklaces that I LOVE.

Pierre M said...

Thaanks for sharing this